Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Check In- #2

11 days down, 79 to go! (Well, really 77+2 grace days, but anyway...)
I am up to date on reading- even a little ahead! I did fall 5 chapters behind earlier this week when I fell asleep reading! But, I was able to get right back on track the next day, and have held steady the rest of the week. I did struggle with some drowsiness while reading on Saturday night, but a little chips and salsa helped combat that! I've been finding Leviticus and Numbers really interesting and awe-inspiring... although I did have to force myself to thoroughly read Numbers 7 (and all the repetitious offerings to the LORD) rather than just skimming over it! Reflection posts are forthcoming- I've just been focusing on reading and getting to bed at a relatively decent hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment